Our blend of herbs for a healthier "her", is dedicated to womb healing, and womb health. Packed with nutrient rich herbs such as raspberry leaf, red clover, passion flower, chasteberry, nettle leaf and honeybush. This blend can be consumed while doing your weekly yoni steam sessions, your self-care rituals, or any ritual where you connect to your yoni. "Healthy Her" has been intentionally blended to assist in a healthier connection with your "her".
Benefits of the blend:
- Raspberry Leaf is an immune system booster, reduces inflammation, improves health of skin, packed with high levels of Vitamin C ,E and B complex, boosts metabolism, helps with uterine stimulation, tones pelvic floor muscles
- Nettle Leaf flushes excess uric acid, relieves arthritic pain, is a great herb for its anti-inflammatory benefits, high in iron and Vitamin C, supports joint health
- Honeybush is the cousin to rooibos, helps with nervousness, relieves constipation, and regulates blood pressure, boosts immune systems, contains manganese, magnesium, iron, potassium, calcium, copper and zinc
- Red Clover helps to treat respiratory issues, has blood thinning properties, containe isoflavones which are changed in the body to phytoestrogens that are similar to the hormone estrogen, this herb also assists with managing PMS as well as hot flashes and menopause
- Chasteberry eases PMS symptoms, irritability, constipation, migraines, depressed mood, breast pain/tenderness, stimulates progesterone, regulates menstruation and PCOS benefits.
- Passionflower assists with insomnia and aids in reducing anxiety, historically used as a mild sedative
Note: this blend is not to be consumed if you are pregnant or think you may be pregnant
Taste: Sweet and nutty with hints of malt
Dislaimer: This is for informational purposes only. It’s not intended to replace medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Every person is different and may react to different herbs and teas differently. Stop using if you have any allergic reaction. Never use teas or herbs to treat serious medical conditions on your own. Always seek professional medical advice before choosing home remedies.