Welcome to our spin on thanksgiving in a kettle, our english black tea made with keemun is curated with subtle spices that remind you of home. Intentionally blended with cinnamon, dried honeycrisp apples, dried ginger, star anise, vanilla bean pod and clove to give you the hug you need as you daydream down memory lane bringing the holidays to life any time of the year. Whether adding a splash of dark liquor or a few drizzles of honey this brew can be served warmed or chilled.
Benefits of the brew:
- Black tea helps remove free radicals in the body, reduces plague in the mouth helping to increase oral health as well as aids in stress relief
- Cinnamon is a natural anti-inflammatory, assists in reducing blood sugar levels, aids in helping manage PCOS
- Ginger naturally strengthens the immune system, improving stomach performance and blood circulation and decreasing overall inflammation
- Star Anise contains thymol, terpineol and anethole which is used to treat cough and cold symptoms, helps improve digestion and reduce nausea
- Clove contains eugenol to help ease digestion, helps to purify the skin and naturally rev-up the bodies metabolism
Taste: Bold, Malty, Slightly Nutty
Steeping: 2 to 4 minutes, the longer you steep the stronger your brew.
To be sipped responsibly and often.
Dislaimer: This is for informational purposes only. It’s not intended to replace medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Every person is different and may react to different herbs and teas differently. Stop using if you have any allergic reaction. Never use teas or herbs to treat serious medical conditions on your own. Always seek professional medical advice before choosing home remedies.